Subject: RE: Appointment of Members for the Advisory Board for Craft and Industrial Geographical Indications
From: "CIGIAdvisoryBoardSecretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: "Patendiamet - EPA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2025 12:22:25 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues

We acknowledge receipt of your email appointing the members for the Advisory 
Board for craft and industrial geographical indications. We will provide 
further details and steps to follow in due time.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,

Secretariat of the Advisory Board for craft and industrial geographical 
indications

Cooperation and Partnerships Department

European Union Intellectual Property Office

Tel:  +34 96 513 9972

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

 <http://www.euipo.europa.eu/> www.euipo.europa.eu

EUIPO -  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/euipo> LinkedIn

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday 22 July 2025 10:43
To: CIGIAdvisoryBoardSecretariat 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Appointment of Members for the Advisory Board for Craft and 
Industrial Geographical Indications

You don't often get email from  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].  <https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Learn 
why this is important

Hello,

The Estonian Patent Office has sent you the following document:

Title: Appointment of Members for the Advisory Board for Craft and 
Industrial Geographical Indications
Date of registration: 22.07.2025
Number of registrartion: 5-2/25-358

Please confirm that you have received this letter and the attachment can be 
opened.

Kind regards,

Estonian Patent Office
Tatari 39, 15041 Tallinn
e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked], 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.epa.ee/> www.epa.ee

  _____

IMPORTANT: This message is intended exclusively for information purposes. It 
cannot be considered as an official EUIPO communication concerning 
procedures laid down in the European Union Trade Mark Regulations and 
Community Designs Regulations. It is therefore not legally binding on the 
EUIPO for the purpose of those procedures.
The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely 
for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If 
you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that the information 
remains the property of the sender. You must not use, disclose, distribute, 
copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this message in 
error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete or 
destroy this message and any copies.

  _____